- Legal Name: Endeavour Resort & Fishing Lodge
- Business description: Home and Income
- Business Name: Endeavour Resort
- Property Type: Tourism / Motel / Hotel, Accommodation
- Customer account / database: www.endeavourresort.co.nz
Listing price details
- Total (plus GST if applicable) $: 1,250,000 - GST INCLUSIVE
- Licenses and permits: Resourse Consent U160965 - 10 x Moorings - No.1652, No.1653, No.1654, No.1655, No.1656, No.1657, No.1658, No.1659, No.1660 & No.1651. Jetty and Boat Ramp - Foreshore No.5595. Interests in Foreshore Reserve - SFR784.
- Other comments: Main House - 3 Bedrooms. 3 x 2 Bedroom Motels (in one block) - each one has 2 separate bedrooms, dining/lounge, separate Kitchen and separate Laundry room. HAAST (Foreshore Cottage) - 2 Bedroom, separate Kitchen, Split level fully self contained. Separate Large Dining Room - 2 x Stoves, Sink, 2 x Fridges & large dining area. Library/TV/Games Room. 5 x Kiwiana Cabins - TURANGI - 1 Double bunk with single on top & 2 separate sets of bunk beds, ROXBOROUGH - 3 Separate sets of bunk beds, ATIAMURU - 1 Set of bunk beds & 1 Double bed, COBB - 1 Double bed, WAIRAKEI - 4 Separate rooms, 1 with 2 single beds and 1 set of bunk beds, own Kitchen, shower & toilet. Shower Block - 2 x Showers. Hawea Shower Block (Bath House) - 3 x Toilets & 3 x Showers. ARAPUNI (Woofers Cottage) - 2 Bedroom with double bunk with single on top, 1 double bed, full kitchen, shower & toilet. Chattels List Schedule "A" - available on request.
About this listing
It's a rare find in the Marlborough Sounds to come across a holiday property that can accommodate such a vast number of people (45 at last count). Set on 2.02ha (approx. 5 acres) of lush native bush with the added bonus of sheltered open lawns. A modern 7 year home is strategically positioned with commanding views of the jetty and beachfront and down the inlet. You'll be amazed by what this property offers. Main modern 3 bedroom home, 2 bedroom waterfront cottage, second 2 bedroom cottage, three 2 bedroom fully self-contained motel units, five separate large 'kiwiana' accommodation cabins, Dining room, library, TV room/games room, Shower and Toilet block. Boatshed, Walk in freezer, Jetty and 10 registered moorings. An easy 20 minute walk finds you at Furneaux Lodge for dinner or alternatively boat to Punga Cove for lunch. Whether its hunting, diving, fishing, tramping or just R&R this property will tick every box and with the world renown Queen Charlotte Track adjacent there is potential for those that may want to run an accommodation business or alternatively 2 or 3 families could combine and buy as their own Sounds Resort. Opportunities like this are rare so don't delay in contacting me